|The Human Resources Department is tasked to ensure that:
Hence, the HRD is committed to provide a strategic corporate approach towards the management of its people through a set of key strategies which:
- the institution has the right people in place
- it has the right mix of skills
- employees display the right attitudes and behaviors, and
- employees are developed in the right way.
LINKS: (Site Links where HRD is a member of various organization)
- provides a clear strategic focus for workforce management
- creates a safe, supportive and equitable work environment which can cultivate and sustain high level of morale, satisfaction, empowerment, commitment and accountability
- promotes strategic leadership and coaching
- delivers organizational, personal and professional development of the school's workforce,
- upholds human resources principles, policies and practices that provide transparency and fairness in the management of its people, and
- ensures quality assurance.